Fringe is a quirky New Horizons I Dieric Bouts Festival programme featuring exciting work by new creators and artists.
Scattered across the city, ten festival partners from various disciplines will spotlight incredible underground works with Dieric Bouts as their guide from the past. Get swept up in the astonishing performances of unsung, new voices, expanding your horizons during this extraordinary exhibition trail.
Good to know
Enjoy the experience across Leuven from 16.11 to 9.12. Plot your own course, mixing and matching exhibitions with performances, artist talks, and a range of other activities. Below is an overview of all events.
- Opening hours: Thursday through Saturday from 13:00 to 18:00
- Prices: All activities are free of charge
A collab hosted by BAC ART LAB KU Leuven, Bamm!, Cas-co, CIRKLABO, Expo Leuven, KU[N]ST Leuven, LUCA School of Arts, mijnleuven, Queer Leuven, the City of Leuven, STUK, Veduta, Werktank
Opening night 16.11
Pulling out all the stops for opening night, we’ve charted a trail through a selection of Fringe venues with performances by Domingo Collective and Agnès Geoffray, among others. Get ready for a magic night packed with exciting exhibitions and exclusive performances, closing with drinks and DJ beats at STUK’s Playground.
(1) maakleerplek | perpetuum broodbile
(2) OPEK | Out & aBouts
(3) Cas-co | Eat the frog, swallow the ebb - The Dinner
(4) BAC ART LAB KU Leuven | Zwaar liggen - Promptism
(5) Expo Leuven | Queer Horizons
(6) Villa aan de Aa | Silver Linings
(7) Dijle | Nomadic Dijle
(8) Domo | Zomertank
(9) STUK | Veduta x Ocean Of Sound
(10) Buurcentrum Casablanca
(11) STROOM Leuven